- Must be on the job reliably at 6:30 AM, Monday – Friday.
- Must have basic computer literacy.
- Must be highly organized and pay attention to detail.
- Must be able to follow procedure.
- Must have excellent people skills.
- Must be able to project a positive image of the Union.
- Ability to speak Spanish a plus.
- Dispatch candidates to jobs as requested.
- Call candidates to make sure manpower is placed appropriately.
- Maintain referral system database.
- Maintain referral records.
- Produce manpower reports for the International Office, Business Manager, and contractors.
- Be the point of contact for members who wish to file a grievance.
- Enforce Code of Excellence as the Business Manager’s representative.
- Maintain cordial working relationships with contractors and superintendents to resolve issues.
If you are qualified and interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF RESUMES IS APRIL 5, 2019