Currently, our Hall is closed to all foot traffic with much of staff working remotely.
All business that cannot be handled over the phone, by E-Mail or Online must be scheduled through an appointment.
(1) Volthouse Electric to Report to the shop
Seeking Residential Wireman or Journeyman with experience in residential remodels and residential service calls.
(2) J.S. Electric to Report to TSLAC
(1) J.S. Electric Foreman Call Subject to Interview
State License, Background Check will be required
(1) Alterman Electric to 701 Rio
Currently working 40 but schedule may change as GC needs.
(1) Alterman Electric to UT South Endzone
Currently working 5-10’s and an 8
All Alterman calls will need State License, Background Check, Drug Test and Proper I-9 Documentation
Alterman Holds Orientations on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 7:00AM at the shop
(1) Ampology to Dominoes in Lake line
State license, Background check, and Drug Test will be required.
(4) Short Calls for Big State to Austin Energy Head Quarters
(5) Big State to report the Shop
This job is working 4-10's and 2-8's
(2) positions for General Foreman at Big State
Subject to interview must have experience in running projects
A State License, Background Check, Drug Test, and Direct Deposit will be required.
(1) Rosendin to Report to the Shop
A State License, Background Check, Drug Test, OSHA 30 will be required.
A large project is working in Local 72 Waco Texas Working overtime and night shift. Please contact LU 72 if Interested (254) 754-3121 http://www.ibewlu72.com/
(1) Alterman Tele-Data Tech to report to the shop
(3) Rosendin Tele-Data Tech to FC Soccer Stadium
(1) Big State Tele-Data Installer II
(2) Big State Tele-Data Installer I
(7) Big State Tele-Data Cable Associates
Drug Test, Background Check Will Be Required
All calls require OSHA 10 or better
To Bid a call Press the Job Bid Button
If you are not in the system you can still post a bid by sending an E-Mail to
Subject: JOB BID
Do not bid on jobs without proper electrical licensing, required skills or certification.
Do not bid on jobs if you are not available to work the day of roll call.
If the online Referral process is not completed promptly you may become ineligible to receive the dispatch and lose online bidding privileges.
Any loss of confidence with Online bidding should cause you to come to Dispatch in Person.
Roll call for JIWs goes out at 6:30AM and will be Pulled at 7:00AM
Roll call for CW/CE’s goes out at 7:00AM and will be Pulled at 7:30AM
Online Job Bids will only be accepted between the hours of 4PM and 6AM