Attention! All Local Union 520 Construction Wireman & Construction Electricians (CW/CEs)
Would you like to increase your pay rate? Would you like to get better Benefits (Health insurance, Retirement)? Would you like to learn more about the Electrical Industry?
Now you have the opportunity to do all of this and more!
At the July monthly meeting, a motion was made and passed to fund a program where you would be reimbursed for the classes you take to become a Journeyman Electrician. There will be an informational meeting concerning these opportunities on:
September 5, 2017, at 6:00 p.m.
At this meeting we will discuss:
- The Reimbursement Program
- All the classes you can take
- Advancement opportunities as a member of Local Union 520
If you are interested in Advancing in the Electrical Industry and becoming a Journeyman Electrician, please make plans to attend this meeting. You can register for this Informational Class one of four ways:
- Online registration – follow the link to register: Click Here
- Email – You may email the following person for registration:
Lane Price: email@example.com
- Contact the Hall 512-326-9540 – Speak to Gilbert Ramirez or Mike King, or another representative at the Hall
- Contact Lane Price – 512-983-8759 cell